F I'm So Vintage: paris flea market decor
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

paris flea market decor

one of my ultimate dreams is to tour some paris flea markets. when i think paris flea market decor, i think lovely chandeliers with prisms, antique oil paintings, ornate mirrors, cherub statues, beautiful flowers, garden necessities...........

photo via Squidoo

photo via fabulous finds and co

photo via french blue

photo via french blue

photo via vintage indie

photo via beach bungalow

and i'll be sure to carry along my french market basket to carry home some lovely french cuisine and wine to relax with at the end of the day.

photo via the seasonal gourmet

Laura
I'm So Vintage

6 comments:

  1. I think the same thing with I think about a "Paris flea-market"...I couldn't probably live in one if I ever have the change to go to Paris.

    Love the pictures you found! The one with the cherubs is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, puh-lease, take me with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrap it up and send it to Virginia please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, I started throwing quarters in a big jar. do you think I'll be able to go soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. For this junkin' girl this would be the ultimate trip!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

All verbal donations to my comment box are gratefully accepted. It is free for you and priceless to me.