Recent Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

the vintage nursery

Your vintage home decor doesn't have to end at your baby's nursery. Of course, we know that safety is of the upmost importance in your sweet baby's room, so you do not want to use vintage cribs that do not meet the current safety regulations. You can however have a beautiful space that both you and your precious one will enjoy.


a beautiful space for a baby girl.


source


adorable for a baby boy


source


sweet vintage baby clothes make great wall hangings.


source


ImSoVintage


and I don't think there is anything sweeter than antique and vintage prints for a baby's room. 


Gossamer Memories


Enjoy!


Photobucket
 Pin It

6 comments:

  1. What great ideas! I love the framed baby clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful blog. I love the baby rooms, wow! I am returning a follow, thanks for following me.

    Nicole Weaver
    http://mybirthdayiseptembereleven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the nurseries are fantastic. That first one is amazing!!!! I keep going back and looking at all the details in it.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm returning the follow. Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate it.
    Renee
    http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
    www.reneeahand.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the baby rooms! I have been wondering what to do with a christening outfit...frame it-thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet messages. I read every one of them.