F I'm So Vintage: a country Christmas

Missed A Recent Post?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a country Christmas

I have finally finished up all of my Christmas decorating and can't wait to share some pictures with you. However, it has been so dark and gloomy here, I haven't had enough light to get any good photos. Also, my knee has gone out again (insert BIG SIGH here) so I am trying to stay off of it to see if it will heal on its own. Yes, I am one of the millions of Americans with no health insurance. Premiums for a self employed woman of my age were way out of the realm of possibility. (another BIG SIGH)


So, I thought I would share some wonderful examples of country Christmas decor that others have done. 


a wonderful primitive fireplace


via notforgottenfarm


a white country living room


via couintryliving


overstuffed white furniture mixed with primitives


via countryliving


simple and rustic


via countryliving


I love the simple natural feel of these spaces. Very cozy and homey. 


Linking today with:








Photobucket
 

6 comments:

  1. Here's to your knee healing quickly. I'm with you on the insurance front. I'm lucky to have Reiki at my disposal for such things.

    I love the white "wash" of the pictures you shared, and the overall homey feeling. They call for me to make a cup of hot cocoa, put on the Christmas music, and curl up under an afghan to watch the snow fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of green and white in the Country Living photo. I wouldn't have thought to place greens on the fireplace that way, it works!

    Wishing you luck with the knee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your knee! Wishing a quick (and complete) recovery for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Tonight we are busy decorating our home, not sure what genre, but rustic-ish for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVe the third photo...it is my style! Nice inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiring photos.Wishing you Christmas Blessings. Audrey Z. at Timeless Treasures.

    ReplyDelete

All verbal donations to my comment box are gratefully accepted. It is free for you and priceless to me.