F I'm So Vintage: a bit eclectic
Monday, March 19, 2012

a bit eclectic

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know I did. Tomorrow I will share some of the photos I took this weekend, but today is Monday, so it is all about shopping on Etsy. Today's list is a bit eclectic, but definitely fun and fabulous. 


Please click on the price below the item to take you to the item's site. 


Ruffle Eggshell Handbag


$57


Vintage Art Deco Eskimo Fan


$67


1800s Silver Spoon Fish Wind Chimes


$24.95


Vintage Boat Seat


$28


Set Of Three Cups


$26


Solid Reclaimed Teak Breakfast Tray


$80


Butterflies


$200




 

11 comments:

  1. Love your eclectic collection--each piece so stylish in its way. Thanks for including my fan!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spoon windchimes! What a clever idea.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura- My favorite is probably the spoon fish windchimes. How cute!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Etsy is a wonderful place, I love those fish...

    Don't temp me....please. LOL.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ruffle bag! Love it ALL. Thank you for including my boat seat :-D Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful picks! I love those fish spoons!!!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You selected some interesting pieces for sure. The old fashioned fan looks appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Etsy finds - do you ever create treasury lists? I love them - they are like shopping for free.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura,

    I love all your finds....but those spoon fish take the cake :) I just pinned them.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are great picks. I especially like the fan. That color is wonderful. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww - I feel the love. Thanks for including my Spoon fish windchimes.

    Neva Starr

    ReplyDelete

All verbal donations to my comment box are gratefully accepted. It is free for you and priceless to me.