F I'm So Vintage: the vintage dining room
Friday, March 2, 2012

the vintage dining room

I thought I would have some fun playing on pinterest this morning.  Found some new favorite dining spaces.


I think this has a wonderful farmhouse feel with its painted white beadboard and the mix of painted and bare wood pieces.




A mix of rustic and elegant dining on the porch. Yes please! 




I think this has a feel of bringing the outdoors in with the use of the wicker combined with the painted farm table.




I love this plate collection and the way the pictures are hung at eye level to those sitting at the table.



A real vintage modern feel.




I love all of these and I'm having a hard time choosing my favorite. What do you think? I know one thing. I could spend a lot of time on Pinterest. And now, we are expecting another round of major storms today, so I guess I better get off Pinterest and go batten down the hatches.


Linking today with:
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Home Sweet Home
Inspiration Friday
Fridays Unfolded

 

13 comments:

  1. It is hard to pick a favorite because they're all such great images! I think I'm leaning toward the rustic & elegant on the porch. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first one! that is the look i want when/if we ever get to extend our eaing space. someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to eat every meal at that porch setting. It's my first pick, but of course I like that 2nd one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the first one, but then again, it's a lot like my dining space. Ha ha. That green dolly is pretty neato too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those! I think my favorites are the second and the last - probably the last one is my very favorite. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You explained the second picture (my fav) perfectly: rustic elegance. I would love to have a meal in that setting. Have a great weekend!

    -Shelly
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Laura! New follower here!
    I loved all of them! Loved the painted paneling...
    Loved the mix and match of tables and chairs...
    And LOVED the chandeliers, specially the last one!
    I recently bought a new (used) dining table, so great timing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I adore that first table. I have black windsors and would love a rustic farm table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first photo with the dark chairs/light walls. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinterest is so addicting! I never would have thought to put a chandiler on the porch! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they are all beautiful. I have to go with number one (though number two is close). The first one is so simple yet beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those dark navy blue walls! Great inspiration pictures!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

All verbal donations to my comment box are gratefully accepted. It is free for you and priceless to me.