F I'm So Vintage: have you met?
Thursday, April 26, 2012

have you met?

I bet you thought I forgot about my Pay it Forward series, where I introduce you to some special blogging friends. I know many of you know her already, but for those of you who don't, I want to introduce you to Ricki Jill who writes the blog Art@Home. I think you will have to agree with me that Ricki Jill is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She exemplifies southern hospitality.

She shares real photos of her home.




Ricki Jill is an avid reader and shares her reviews of the books she reads.




Ricki Jill writes her happy list every week and I loved it when she brought back wonderful memories for me this week by sharing this. I've been singing it for two days. You know how much I love cheery songs.





She shares her cooking attempts with us, good and bad ( although I personally can't imagine Ricki Jill ever cooking up anything that wasn't delicious)




and then there are her always sweet table settings.




Well, I'm sure you get the idea. Ricki Jill is just wonderful, and I am so happy she has become a blogging friend. So if you don't already follow her, make sure you hop right on over to Art@Home

14 comments:

  1. Well, it was so sweet getting to know Ricki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bright table. Love it. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Laura,
    Ricki is a Sweetie Pie! I have been friends with her from the beginning of landing in my "Land of Blog"! Love Her and all she offers us...
    Blogging is an amazing place to find so many people who share in the same pleasures of life. Ricki is "One of those Pleasures"!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I read Ricki's blog too. She is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, such a sweet post. Love Ricki Jill. She's one of my favorite people in the world. Love her and her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, shucks, y'all *blushes an unflattering shade of red* Y'all are too sweet!!! ;P Thanks for the sweet comments, and thanks for the feature, Laura! I am so honored!!!!

    xoxoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will have to pop over and say hi - thanks for the intorductions!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ricki is wonderful! I agree 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know-I have seen her face around blogland. I need to go "meet" her, I think! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree wholeheartedly! I love Ricki Jill. I think she's awesome and I, too, am happy she's my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great referral! Hopping on over...

    ReplyDelete
  12. She sounds lovely! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is one of my best blog buddies...in face we decided to become sisters this week! What a sweet post...for a beautiful friend! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Ricki Jill and Art@Home, too! :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet messages. I read every one of them.