F I'm So Vintage: Monday shopping on Etsy
Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday shopping on Etsy

I look out the fan window in my bedroom and see the sun is coming up over the horizon.  A few clouds are starting to drift by signalling a rainy morning is coming.  




Looks like the perfect morning to head downstairs, grab a cup of tea, and see what Etsy has to offer.


I did some cleanup work in the garden yesterday, and it seems to have put me in a natural frame of mind.


cora hamper


lovely lavender embroidered heart sachet pillow


queen sized reclaimed wooden door bed frame


whirl porcelain serving plate 


eco tree colored pencils


rustic woven burlap ribbon


floating air plant window



17 comments:

  1. Good morning! Lovely window...great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floating plant window is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the serving plate....how fantastic!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good thing for a rainy day. It is raining here, too. Unfortunately, unless Etsy can come and help me do laundry I dassn't go there today!;>) Have a wonderful Monday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds. I love Etsy. I just ordered a bunch of things from them the other day and I can't wait to receive the items. I just did a post on fabric pieces I received from them. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice of you to go shopping for us! Ha! I love looking at Etsy too. There are so many interesting things out there that people make to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura,

    These are always my favorite posts! I love all your finds (remember those fish made out of spoons)!

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Have a wonderful and blessed day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. what lovely etsy picks today! and that window is to just wonderful
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it were not for your shopping Monday's I'd be left out of the loop. I have come to rely on you to introduce me to new things and new shops. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lavender pillow! I would like to make some...some day! Great choices! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your finds! Especially that yummy headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool serving plate! Pretty bed frame.:) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the positive feedback on my Floating Air Plant window!

    Zsuzsanna
    Roots in Rust

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Etsy, and I have like the same procedure as you, I wake up, make a cup of tea and take a surf on the Internet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one of them.