Recent Posts

Monday, April 23, 2012

shopping on a Monday

I'm a bit late with the shopping today. I had to go for my pre-op appointment this morning, so I am a bit behind on everything. But, it is never too late in the day to shop, and today I am honoring Earth Day which was yesterday, by featuring some gardening items I found. 


Please click on the description under the photo to view the item on Etsy.


vintage hanging funnel repurposed gardening planter


vintage thimble planters set of four


vintage yellow fishing boots ceramic planter


porcelain cotton rope hanging planter


spring gardening rustic bucket and shovel


decorative cedar herb garden


five rustic herb garden markers


It has turned chilly here. I think we are having our March weather now. Hopefully it will warm back up so we can finally start the garden planting.



 Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Laura!!!
    I love the new items!!!
    You inspired me to start shaking things up in the backyard!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute things here. I LOVE those little thimble vases. That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Everything here is really sweet- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picks! I love those thimble planters...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the seashells ona stcik. That looks like something my granddaughter and I could do when we craft. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all great, but those yellow boots are my favorite!! What a great planter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds. Love the herb garden and garden markers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vintage thimbles with shell picks! I'll go follow the link....you always find the best stuff! Sweet hugs to you my friend! I hope your evening is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are having March weather, too. The herb markers are my fave! You must be in a gardening mood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's become very chilly here, as well. My husband hates it, since he's a California boy. When is your operation scheduled?

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw some very smart things here today. Those thimble planters I had to look twice, and then those stick markers. I think I might could make those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great finds! I especially like the planters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet messages. I read every one of them.