F I'm So Vintage: it's all white
Wednesday, May 2, 2012

it's all white

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here in central Kentucky it is hotter than a firecracker. I've been out shopping for the front porch. I decided to do things a bit differently than I planned yesterday. The bamboo container has been relegated to the garage for now. I will be working on it over the next few days, so I will share it with you when I get it finished. 


All this heat, has put me in a summer white kind of mood, so I thought I would share some photos I found on Pinterest today.


I know it isn't fireplace weather, but fireplaces don't go away in the summer, and this one is simply gorgeous all dressed up with summer white flowers.


source


vintage suitcases, painted white, are perfect for a summer beach house look.


source


Love the worn look of this painted white cupboard with touches of blue accessories.


source


a sweet summery white bedroom for a guest or young girl.


source


vintage white in a farmhouse bathroom.


source


I don't know about you, but I am ready to start eating outside again.


source


Linking with:
Wow Us Wednesdays
White Wednesday
What's It Wednesday

 

17 comments:

  1. White is always so pretty. It's nice here today...not too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous images! White can be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those photos!!!!!!
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these! we hit 80 and humid today, it was about 42 yesterday- what a strange year! anyway- thanks for the refreshing whites :D

    Kathi
    allthingswhite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm here from Faded Charm and have very much enjoyed my visit today.
    beautiful inspiring pics. Love the white guestroom.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, white does make it seem cooler, more restful. Thanks for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been hot here also! I'm getting my hair cut off my neck Friday! Love the whites and the touches of blue are so cooling. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of those white inspiration pics! I love decorating with white and enjoy looking at different ways to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Whites! Thanks for sharing all this beauty with us!
    Blessings & hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, I think those whites just make summer feel LESS HOT! Each one of these pictures is just beautiful. It is raining here all week...ugh...Not hot here yet but we will soon be up into the 60's most days. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration! I am loving the all white look too.
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bedspread in the second photo! And the baby blue and white is so pretty together! It's all so peaceful and soft looking...

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is nothing like a beautiful white room. You have picked out some beauties for us! So nice to "e-meet" you, thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all white- my aunt once had a house at the beach and the whole thing was white but somehow cozy and laid back at the same time. Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE *all* of these photos! White is my favorite:)
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely post, it is a feature this week at Ivy and Elephants.
    Please stop by and grab a featured button, and feel free to link up at the party, too!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one of them.