These are all beautiful spaces I would love to have in my home.
I am kind of obsessed with chicken salad with grapes, and although Kroger has a really good one they make, it is a bit pricey and I would rather use my leftover chicken to make one myself. I found this one which sounds really yummy and looks easy to make, so as soon as I am able to really start cooking again, it is going to be first on my list.
Charlie's Famous Chicken Salad With Grapes
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans (optional)
- 1 small minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- Combine all ingredients; chill.
- Serve with just about anything- crackers, chips, rolls, bread or bagel.
Thanks to everyone for your encouragement with my physical therapy. I was a rock star at yesterday's session. My therapist was amazed. I feel a big breakthrough has been made and I will be running around again before you know it. So bring on the summer, because I am ready.
Linking today with:
Table Top Tuesday