F I'm So Vintage: Monday shopping list
Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday shopping list

I don't know about you, but we are having some cooler weather and it has me yawning and stretching this morning. I am thinking ahead to fall weather and the desire to curl up with a nice hot cup of tea while browsing Etsy for things to add to my wish list. 

So grab your second cup of tea or coffee, because it is Monday which means it is shopping on Etsy day.

Please click on the price for the item and the shop name to see other lovelies from the seller.

I love this sweet little Irish cottage. It has me dreaming of a trip to Ireland's countryside.

$25 from Homespun Ireland

some darling gift tags to add to your packages.

$4 from Todo Papel

I could definitely see myself sipping tea in this.

$225 from Hinsvik

a sweet sachet to bring the forest into your home

$12 from gardenmis

reclaimed floating wood shelves to line up your pretties.

$168 from Green House Farming

oh my, I could find so many uses for this pure linen fabric.

$129 from Linen Crafts

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I have several packages to get ready for shipment and new items to photograph, so I have a busy and blessed day ahead. 

 

12 comments:

  1. It was lovely shopping with you! I love the rocker and the floating shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh do not let me on Etsy...what charming finds you have there. I love all of them.

    It's fun to go virtual shopping, I must remember this again.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little houses. I can see a whole collection of them in the rolling hills of my terrarium or nestled in my fairy garden. Lovely shares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! I particularly like that little Irish cottage. I think it's as close as I'm going to get to Ireland in the foreseeable future. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these images -but the little Irish cottage just draws my heart to it. I hope you have a wonderful Monday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little cottage makes me want to go to Ireland too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought Monday was wash-day? Remember that song? oh, just never you mind! have a productive day - ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your choices!! Several are also in my favorites on Etsy. Many thanks for including my balsam sachet among them. Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh,such a great Eco-chic shopping list! Thank You for including Linen Crafts extra-wide linen in it;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my the little house is calling to me. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely list of items! Thanks so much for including our floating shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks...I love the shelving, and the pretties on top of them look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet messages. I read every one of them.