F I'm So Vintage: Can I possibly.....

Missed A Recent Post?

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Can I possibly.....

ever have an organized work space. And I do mean one that is not only organized but looks fabulous.

source

that when I walk into the space I feel nothing but inspiration

source

one that feels cozy and inviting

source

one where I can conveniently store all my fabrics.

source

maybe I just need to rethink some of the small things I already have

source

or a different use for some furniture

source

Hmmmm!!! I'm definitely getting some ideas.

I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments yesterday. It's nice to know that I am not the only one trying to figure this blogging thing out


 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful spaces! I think if I had a crafting area like those, I'd never want to leave it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be that organized. I sometimes wonder if there is any hope for me. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful spaces!! Of course mine looks nothing like those-- where is the inadequate lighting, the snips of paper on the floor, the open glue bottle?? Maybe we should have a linky party of "real crafting stations--no clean-up required!" Hee, hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these spaces...I got dstrated for a minute with the fabrics because they are so pretty.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all:) Mine looks organized for a hot minute then I start to create something and all heck falls out! Thanks for the inspiration.
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet to feature my space! I love my little space but let me tell you, I long for a room all to myself with lots of storage. I guess we're never truly happy! You'll get your creative space. I know you will.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring photos. I am especially impressed by the ones who managed to use very small spaces, and still come up with a workable, organized work space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tiny nook space to work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these ideas, Laura! The photo of the Ball jars is really inspiring! I find a lot of spaces I love in the magazine 'Where Women Create.' sigh. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like organization, but I'm very messing when creating. I take it as it is for now. I'm considering doing a new space for creating in after the holidays. Maybe it will get better?

    ReplyDelete

All verbal donations to my comment box are gratefully accepted. It is free for you and priceless to me.