F I'm So Vintage: Shopping On A Monday
Monday, October 15, 2012

Shopping On A Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I took a bit of a blogging vacation this weekend. I wanted to enjoy some of our pretty fall weather and now that I am able to stand and walk better with one knee, that is for the most part pain free, I cooked a big Sunday dinner yesterday. We had grilled salmon, fresh broccoli and squash, and baked potatoes. It was delicious. It feels great to do some things I haven't been able to do for quite a long time. Can't wait to have the other knee done in January. I will be a whirlwind after that.

Today is Monday, so that means it's time to pull up a cozy chair and grab a cup of coffee or tea, so we can browse Etsy for some fabulous finds. 

Don't forget to click on the price to see the item and the name of the shop for more of their lovely offerings. 

Have fun!

$15 from Pollen Arts

$1,570 from Warren Chair Works

$85 from 5 Gardenias

$68 from Bird In Hand

$250 from Modred Vintage

$23.88 from 88 Editions

$34 from Cottage Shop

$28 from All Things White

 

15 comments:

  1. Love your choices today, especially that cast iron whatchamacallit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks Laura! How cute are those pollen art candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great choices here. I'm honored to be included with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alOha !!

    Thanks so much for sharing our little bee beauties ; )

    lOve, lOve,

    -p&j

    ReplyDelete
  5. delighted to have 5gardenias included in your lovely post! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the items you selected! What a gorgeous collection, Laura. Thanks so much for including my antique opera glasses! Off to share these finds and great gift ideas . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the items but that bench is great!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow- love all of these goodies today! so pleased to be included- thank you Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I love those candles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear....I like ALL of these items! I think I need those candles and will be checking out that shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty finds! I'd love to have that last item to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty stuff! I like the last one best. :) Hope you're having a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shopping...no traffic and REALLY cute stuff! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All verbal donations to my comment box are gratefully accepted. It is free for you and priceless to me.