F I'm So Vintage: should I?
Thursday, October 18, 2012

should I?

I've often thought about starting up a blog party of my own. 

no, I didn't mean I would be partying by myself. well, maybe I would be

source

There is something infinitely creepy about that picture.

I've thought of some great ideas.

How about Melodious Monday. 


Wouldn't that be great?

We could all make videos of ourselves singing (No shower scenes, please) and share them once a week.

The only problem is that after the first week of you hearing me singing, the party would be over.

Okay, moving right along to the next idea.

How about Tattered Tuesdays,

source
It would be all about our closet stories. We could share things we are sending or need to send to Goodwill. But, how many times can we clean out our closets?

Idea number three.

Wash it Wednesday

source

How exciting would it be to watch everyone's laundry going round and round and round....See, I was completely mesmerized.

That brings us to Turbulent Thursday.

That's when we see what people's rooms really look like (well at least my rooms)

source

are these the future decorators of tomorrow? 'cause I'm feeling a bit concerned.

That brings us to the Finally it's Friday blog hop,

source

That's where everyone breathes a collective sigh of relief that Laura's blog parties are finally over.

Maybe I better leave the party planning to someone else for now. 

I thought about linking this post to a bunch of parties, but for some reason I was banned. Hmmmmm!!!!


 

18 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I like Turbulent Thursday the best! I have plenty of rooms I could link up :)

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found laughter this early to be exhilirating!
    your themes are more like Real Life!
    what fun we could've had..
    smiles..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are the hostess with the mostest! Some of these would be fun! haha! Enjoy your day sweet friend! I love your sense of humor....no wonder we get along so well! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, great idea, lol. I needed a good laugh this mornng, and here I got it.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the party ideas! Of course the singing one would end upon all of us caterwauling on our blogs! Funny!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turbulent Thursday -- I could post every week on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Love those names. Personally, I don't know how the party hosts can keep up with it all. Inviting, reminding, etc. etc. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - I love love love link parties but end up at the same couple each week. A new one would be tons of fun - how about that - Tons of fun Tuesday, things that make your laugh... or diet tips?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny post! Had me laughing which is a good thing. If you decide on Turbulent Thursday, let me know. I live with and eight-year-old who could definitely join in! Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! What funny photos. I'm waiting for Finally It's Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it would be fun to have a party where everyone made a tiny, short little video of themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some great ideas! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, Laura. I'm in. All your ideas make me laugh.
    I can't sing, have 5 bags in the garage to take to Goodwill, laundry piled up, and the house is a mess. Good thing my toenails are freshly painted so I can lay down on that Friday couch and kick off my heels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ideas! Turbulent Thursday nearly describes the year I've had! I'll be ready for Finally Friday. I've been catching up on your blogs, but I hope you don't mind if I only comment once. I love reading your blogs. They are always inspiring. The pictures you find always make me wonder 1)where do you find such beautiful pictures 2)where people come up with such creative ideas 3)why I never thought of that!

    I know why my craft room doesn't look like those pictures, though. I can never decide on "the look" I want, so everything is always just a jumbled mixed-up mess. But, I can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute ideas! I love Finally it's Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! I have to say Friday's party would have been my favorite! Loved all the photos you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! I would have plenty to link up to Turbulent Thursday! Thanks for the visit and the follow! I'm now your newest follower! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one of them.