F I'm So Vintage: a couple of notes

Missed A Recent Post?

Friday, December 28, 2012

a couple of notes

I am heading out early this morning for my pre-op assessment at the hospital. BLEEH!!! But I wanted to thank everyone for your wonderful warm well wishes and cards yesterday on my birthday. Each and every one of them meant so much to me. 

I thought I would share this photo of me taken.....oh.....maybe a couple of years ago :)


My daughter posted it on Facebook yesterday. I had no idea she had it. I think I still had that same blender (before it was stolen recently). Those things were made to last. 



Also wanted to share that my other daughter is the featured urban farmer this week on farmmade. You can read her story here.

I'll be back tomorrow. 


 

13 comments:

  1. Oh,my goodness, Laura. I remember wearing those little triangles! Love the photo of you! Good luck with all your pre-op activities today! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the b & w photo! What a gorgeous gal! And a phone with a cord! How novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about memory lane . . . take a good book ~ you know the saying you get annoyed when you are reading and the doctor is ON time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday my friend! I love that photo of you...so happy!
    Good luck with the doctor.
    Xo's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura this is good to get your preop done and just think of how well you can walk when all this is over!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday! Sending you big hugs!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty lady....then and NOW! Praying that your surgery goes well and you will be up and attum soon!! Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday and best of luck on the upcoming surgery. Very cute photo of you - I'm trying to guess what year that is.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and we'll send up prayers for your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture! In so many ways. All the best for your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo! You are so pretty in this picture. Love the article on your daughter, farm and her animals. That is so awesome. Happy belated birthday, sending prayers to you. Keep us posted. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're a "hotty"....love the hair wrap. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Old photos are such fun.
    Congrats to Cary!! What a great feature!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one of them.